When cold weather moves in, mice begin looking for a warm, cozy spot to nestle into during the cold weather months. Act now to ensure that warm spot doesn’t end up being your house!
Did you know that:
- The best way to prevent mice from being a problem is to NOT let them in to begin with!
- A female mouse can have up to 10 litters per year, each with 5-10 mice per litter!
- Mice leave feces everywhere, which can lead to food poisoning and other preventable diseases.
- A mouse can squeeze through a 1/4″ diameter hole!
- Once they establish themselves they don’t leave easily!
Take action today and make sure these pesky little critters CAN’T move in!
Sterling Insect & Lawn Control can help ensure your home remains ‘mouse free’ with our Preventative Mouse Protection Plan. In fact, when you act now you can save $50 off your protection plan.
Call (207) 767-555 today to get started!