1. If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 during the period set out below in Clause 3. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
2. Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the Contract between us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the Contract then depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered, as set out in the table below:
1.Your Contract is for a single Service (which is not delivered in installments on separate days)
2.Your Contract is for either of the following:
a. one Service which is delivered in installments on separate days.
b. multiple Services which are delivered on separate days.
3.Your Contract is for the regular delivery of a Service over a set period.
3. To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Customer Services team by telephone on (207) 767-5555 or by post to 643 B. Main Street
Gorham, ME 04038 If you are e-mailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us. For example, you will have given us notice in time as long as you get your letter into the last post on the last day of the cancellation period or e-mail us before midnight on that day.
4. If you cancel your Contract we will:
a. Refund you the price you paid for the services which have not yet been done.
5. We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay.
6. Minus any process or processes which have been done for you before you decide to cancel your Contract:
a. unless the Process is faulty or not as described.
7. Because you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply Services that are in conformity with this Contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Services that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund in this policy or anything else in these Terms. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.